Automatic Call Distribution System
Automatic Call Distribution is used where a large number of incoming calls are processed. The system enables the processing of an increased number of daily incoming calls, and facilitates supervisor’s management of the operators. The monitoring of on and off duty, the work efficiency, wage administration, etc., are all processed automatically by computers.
The system reasonably arranges the operator resources according to a specific algorithm, and analyzes the customer’s call number, call time, selected service and other factors, and automatically assigns the customer’s call to the most suitable operator.
- IVR intelligent navigation: Provide customers with self-service voice services and guide customers to choose manual service content or self-service.
- ACD intelligent distribution: ACD (Automatic Distributed Traffic) intelligently queues up customer calls and distributes traffic according to a pre-set strategy.
- Service time strategy: Set up corresponding service procedures according to different time periods such as commuting and holidays.
- Member identification: When a customer calls, the member information is inquired according to the caller number, and different service processes are entered according to the membership status.
- Seat queue: The operator is added to the agent queue, and the system automatically allocates the traffic, and monitors the traffic situation of the agent queue in real time.
- Satisfaction survey: After the call, guide the customer to evaluate the service, and evaluate the overall service quality through statistical reports.
ACD Features that elevate call center performance with features like:
ACD System Diagram: