Embedded LCD Display Modules
- Demo Board & Display Accessories9 products
- On sale11 products
- OLED Display24 products
- TFT Displays96 products
- Embedded LCD Display Modules6 products
- Color TFT78 products
- TFT Displays Modules6 products
- TFT Display Panels75 products
- Arduino TFT Display11 products
- Raspberry Pi TFT Display4 products
- LCD Displays151 products
- LCD Graphic Displays20 products
- LCD Jazz Graphic Displays42 products
- Monochrome STN LCD69 products
- LCD Glass Panels16 products
- Monochrome TFT LCD Displays1 product
- LCD Display Modules146 products
- LCD Displays Modules3 products
- LCD Panels old0 products
- Arduino LCD Displays6 products
- Touch Panels41 products
- E-Paper6 products
EMBEDDED LCD FEATURES
PRODUCT IS BACKED BY ORIENT DISPLAY’S LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE POLICY
Orient Display – offers embedded LCD display modules and embedded touch panel modules with top-notch technology at attractive prices.
Orient Display is a company that specializes in manufacturing embedded displays, embedded touch screen displays with competitive price. The company was founded in 1996 by specializing in fields of production, R&D, quality controls. Thanks for the management and employee’s continuous hardworking and enormous effort and shareholder continuous investment over years, Orient Display factory is now the world’s lead custom embedded displays manufacturer in flat panel industry and is listed as a public company in China stock market. Now, Orient Display factory has research and development group with more than 40 hardware and software engineering developing exclusively lcd display embedded, embedded touch screen platform. Factories have complete quality and environment management system, ISO9001, ISO/IATF16949, ISO14001, IECQ QC080000. Orient Display takes around 18% market share in global automotive market and is No.1 in automotive capacitive touch screen.
What are Embedded Displays?
Orient Display Embedded Displays Kit offer fully optimized, ready to run embedded display platforms integrated with:
- ARM or Intel processor;
- Various kinds of high quality displays with difference sizes;
- Optional touch panel of either RTP (Resistive Touch Panel) or CTP (Capacitive Touch Panel with different interfaces;
- Pre-integrated Linux and Windows operating system tailer made for your application with the optimized speed, current and interfaces;
- With core board, add-on boards to provide most popular interfaces and cables;
Orient Display provides standard and highly customized embedded display boards with the option of touch panel. The displays are embedded with software to save your valuable development time and cost. Your development time can be as long as several months or even years with little support and few crew members. It can also be as short as a few weeks or days with yourselves and Orient Display engineering team.
Introduction of Orient Display Embedded Products
Orient Display has 3 standard embedded display product series to choose from:
- ACN series
ACN series provide a full control platform of TFT, it can be used the same as the monochrome LCDs.
- 3V input
- 8-line parallel MCU interface
- 8080 or 6800 interface timing
- Backlight brightness can be adjusted by outside PWM signal
24 bits RGB
- AGN Series (Tutorials are available)
AGN series are designed for fast and reliable interactive interface for full-graphic display with touch panels. They are easy to develop, flexible, UI user friendly, and reliable. They save a lot of work on single-chip coding volume.
- Low user resource setting
- Simple UI modification
- Simple UI update
- Comprehensive peripheral features
- Control Boards
- Orient Display has focused on ARM processor-related technologies for many years, and has accumulated rich experience in the development and implementation of ARM architecture products. While continuously launching development platforms and core board that meet the general needs of the market, it also addresses the individual project needs of customers.
- Our Hardware team make prototypes in the shortest time according to your design ideas and requirements. We specialize in the design of cost-effective embedded ARM hardware solutions to meet your requirement for high reliability in a short development cycle.
– Schematic Design
– PCB Layout
– Industry Product Customization
- Our Software team will help you customize all the functions of the cutting driver layer. As a complete solution provider for Linux, Android and WinCE in embedded systems, we can solve the end-to-end system-related problems of your products.
– System migration, optimization and tailoring
– Drive development
– Kernel Tailoring
– APP development (application, Linux QT, Linux C/++）
- Our FAE team will provide you with a full range of technologies for your products or semi-finished products.
– We provide consultation on software & hardware resources of our products;
– We solve problems encountered during the use of software & hardware manuals of our products;
– OEM and ODM after-sales technical support;
– The data of user who purchased our products is lost and re-acquire after update;
– Failure judgment and after-sales maintenance service.
The Working Procedures
- Choose your best match
Select the Display kit that best suits your application requirements for microprocess, software and display. Orient Display kits come with ARM and Intel processors with various display sizes, touch panel technologies, software and interface options.
- System Optimization Done by Orient Display Engineering Team
After fully discussion and evaluation with you, Orient Display engineering team can tailor make the Display Kit to fully fit your application requirements. Orient Display engineering team will work side by side with you to provide customization for firmware, hardware, software, mechanical design, and many more. Our engineering team will also fully test the customized embedded display prototypes to make sure they fully meet your original design target.
Please see some of our application examples here.
The above information can be overwhelming. Actually, we design a lot of embedded touch panels and LCD displays projects without being provided with so detailed information. Our engineers and customer service can quickly decide the parameters based on the customer’s applications. Please feel free to contact our engineers for details.