Coronavirus Impact Updates
Our factory has resumed partial production on Feb. 17th as scheduled. We will try to ramp up production and hope to have full recovery by the end of April.
We expect major delay in orders and recommend to place orders in advance to be in the queue earlier.
- Sizes: 2.4", 2.8", 3.4", 4.3", 5.0", 7.0", 10.1"
- Luminance: 1000 Nits w/o touch panel
- Sunlight Readable, ALL Viewing Direction
- Interface: RGB for 2.4" to 5.0"; LVDS for 7.0" & 10.1"
- Touch Panel: Resistive, Capacitive (P-CAP)
- Competitive Price
- Simple UI modification
- 8-line parallel MCU interface
- Comprehensive peripheral features
- Backlight brightness can be adjusted by outside PWM signal
> Cover Lens with Ceramic Ink
< All Black
- Chracteristics: Heat Resistance, Safe, Anti-scratch
- Lens Thickness: 3.2 mm, 4.0 mm
- TP Structure: G+G, G+F/FF
- Application: Kitchen Appliances like Range Hood, Oven, Microwave and other outdoor applications
- Chracteristics: Pure black surface
- TP Structure: G+G, G+FF
- Supported Size: Up to 10.1"
- Application: Smart Home Appliances, etc.
Already Have an Idea or Drawing?
Whether you have a sketch on a napkin or just an idea in your head, our team of trained professionals will support you with our two decades of custom LCD experience as we turn the idea into formal drawings to beta prototypes to multi-year production
Our certified processes ensure we always produce the best quality products for our clients
Our two decades worth of experience has yielded a streamlined process that ensures you get your products quickly
Our factories feature high production yields and state of the art technologies so we can save you money
Our business would not be possible without you, our valued clients, and we will ensure you will be treated as such
Milestones: A Brief History
|1996||Founded and Established|
|1997||Redesigned production line and moved to present factory site|
|1998||Received ISO 9001 Certification|
|1999||Established Orient Display (Hong Kong) Ltd|
|Established Orient Display (North America) Ltd|
|2001||Released another new STN line|
|2004||Established Shenzhen Acmmi Technology Co., Ltd (LCD module branch)|
|2007||Joint venture corporation founded in Shenzhen, China|
|2009||Established Orient Display (USA) Corp|
|2010||Built a touch panel production line in Shenzhen, China|
|2011||Introduction of color TFT products|
|2013||Expanded standard full-color TFT catalog with demo boards|
|Introduction of resistive and capacitive touch panels as standard products|
|Introduction of standard character modules with I2C and serial interface|
|2016||Hong Kong warehouse expansion|
|2017||Guangzhou new industrial zone begins production|
|2018||New embedded LCD product line launch|
|2019||Introduction of Sunlight Readable IPS as standard products|